Sunday, May 31, 2009

Strawberry Picking 2009

The season started and here I was in the middle of a strawberry field 2 min away from my house by bike. There were quite a few early pickers already when we arrived.
G and I enjoyed taking pictures as well as tasting bits and bits of fresh strawberries ^^

Photobucket

Tonight I celebrated my full bucket of berries with a special cocktail I mixed myself.
I named it 'Grapepinestraw' or 'Goddess's Drink' ^_^

Ingredients: Grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, strawberry syrup, rum, fresh strawberries.

Photobucket

2 comments:

lhengnueng said...

สตรอฯภาพขวาสีไม่ค่อยแดงเลยอ่ะออม
หรือว่าสีเพี้ยนเพราะกล้อง

โอย..เจ็บใจปีนี้ไม่ได้ไปเก็บวันแรก!

Neung said...

อยากกินสตอเบอร์รี่ แต่ไม่เก็บได้มะ ใจร้อน หิหิ
ดีเนอะมีสวนให้เก็บอยู่ใกล้ๆบ้าน อยากเมื่อไรก็ไป หมดสต๊อกเมื่อไรก็ไป
ตอนนี้่พี่ร้อนตรูด ไฟมันลนก้น!