Sunday, June 28, 2009

Is Life Full of Projects..?

What would be more cozy on a lazy Sunday than putting on my house dress (the kind my mother likes to wear at home), sitting in my favorite couch(although we only have two couches in the house! ^^)
and later possibly watching a movie or two with a cocktail..?


When my sister mentioned about the movie Julie&Julia, i had no clue who star in and what it 's about. After checking out Julie Powell's blog http://juliepowell.blogspot.com/ and the movie trailer, I kind of look forward to seeing this movie too. I was amazed by her (seemed fun and crazy at the same time) project of cooking through 524 recipes of Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking in 365 days (yeah a year!). I think it was quite interesting & challenging and I admire her for making it through. It was a way to go to experience life (in the kitchen) and later of course it led to a book deal and a movie!
(oh i don't get any cent for advertising this ..^^)

The thing is life is full of projects and plans, isn't it?

I once was a person full of to-do lists...(or am I still? ).I used to plan things and create projects too regardless big or small.
It's just that I have been kind of lazy recently ( or since we've moved to Munich?).
Last year one of my projects was to lose weight and keep myself fit and I did. But it's been months that I kind of slip it away.. my bad..i know. But hey at least it's a good sign, isn't it? meaning I can still have a project and see it through.


Photobucket


Do I have what it takes to start a project? Passion... is one essential ingredient..

I think now i have in mind what my next project is going to be...I just need to encourage myself a bit..and put things in perspective.


In a week, G and I will get to visit the families in France. We will probably revisit the place we went two years ago...

Photobucket

I'd love to eat Paella again! ^^

4 comments:

Neung said...

หือนู๋ออม ช่างแพลนจริงๆ ดีๆ ดีกว่าไร้สาระ
หนังเรื่องนั้น อ่านแล้วสนใจสิ จะได้ไปหามาดูบ้าง ชอบอะไรที่เกี่ยวกับทำกับข้าว ดีแล้วบอกกันด้วยนะจ้ะ อย่าอุ๊บอิ๊บไว้คนเดียว อิอิ

อิจฉาคนจะไปเที่ยว อย่าลืมน้ำผึ้งลาเวนเดอร์นะ เฮ่ๆ โหยหามากกก แต่ไม่ได้ก็ไม่เป็นไร แค่ตาจะเขียวเล็กๆ ฮ่าๆ(ล้อเล่น)

lhengnueng said...

โคซี่กว่านั้นก้อต้องแก้ผ้าแล้วไปนั่งใกล้ๆ ฮีทเตอร์ไง (พอได้มะ)โฮะๆๆ
อิจฉาคนจะได้ไปเที่ยว อยากกินข้าวผัดนี้เหมือนกัน อร่อยฮิ
บล็อคข้างล่างนี่สาวไก่งวงหลงมาได้ไงเนี่ย

^^

Pee Jane said...

น้องออม พี่จำได้ว่าออมไปเที่ยวอาทิตย์นี้ ขอให้สนุกนะค่ะ ตั้งใจจะเข้า มาอ่าน วันนี้และจะบอกว่า เจอช่างตัดผมคนไทยแล้วนะ ตัดดี ถูกด้วยไม่ต่างกับร้านญี่ปุ่นที่พี่ตัดประจำ ย้ำๆๆ ชะนีตัด ยี่สิบค่ะ เก๋ไหม อ้อโตโต้ เขาแต่งหน้าทำผมพวกกองถ่ายละครน่ะ เห็นว่าถ้าภาษาโอ แล้วจะไปทำที่ร้านญี่ปุ่นน่ะ

อีกเรื่องขอบคุณนะออม พี่แค่รู้สึกว่าออมดีเนอะ ไม่ยังงัยดีล่ะ เอาเป็นว่าพี่ชอบออม

แพลนต่อไป ก็ไปดูหนังกันไง

อ่าน อันก่อนขอบอกว่า หมวกเราคล้ายกันมากค่ะ
คิดถึงแบบไม่ใช่แค่ตัวอักษรนะ คิดถึงเพราะอยากคุยเรื่องหนังสือ ตอนนี้อ่านอยู่เล่หนึ่ง สนุกดี

พี่ปอนด์จ้ะ said...

ออมเที่ยวให้สนุกนะจ้ะ กลับมาแล้วส่งข่าวด้วย