Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February


My February's choice: You'll Never Nanny in This Town Again by Suzanne Hansen. Phewww, what a month! I've signed up at a fitness near my place and I've been going there almost everyday (except for one day, really! i didn't go because of stomach cramps)I've actually bought this book last year but managed to read only one-third and put it down temporarily. The book was a fun read and not boring or anything but between new books and other distractions I somehow didn't touch it until two weeks ago when i decided it should be my Feb's choice. I finished reading it early this morning (thanks to getting up at 6:30-7am these days!why??) After having finished this book, I googled Danny Devito's personal life..ha...ha.. No this book is not about Danny, it's about a nanny's experience in Hollywood and there's more to it. While reading it, I had many moments like..'oh yeah, that's right..i feel exactly the same'..lol. I can relate a lot to her experience and empathize with her in many ways. I'd give 4 stars out of 5 for this one ^^.





No comments: