Friday, February 27, 2009

Germany's Next Top Model & Jennifer's week

Last night was tough. Heidi cut off 15 out of 30! But i know 'my girl' would get in ^_^
I am rooting for Marie Nasemann, Yeah!!! She has such a pretty face. She could be as well an actress.
She reminds me of one of my childhood's favorite actresses 'Phoebe Cates' (my two sisters like her as well).

Look, how alike looking they are (especially those sweet eyes)!
(Marie, left: Phoebe, right)

Photobucket


Since I didn't have to work this week, I took full advantage of being home watching movies in the afternoon ^_^
I called it Jennifer Aniston's Week. I picked out 'The Break Up' 'Friends With Money' and' Rumour Has It.'
I've seen them all once before but the second time around was even better. I am not a die-hard fan of Jennifer. I think her acting has not been improved much since Friends (or maybe she always gets to play similar roles). However, I enjoy watching her, not because she's Brad's ex but because I love her hair..ha..ha..!

Photobucket


Popcorn time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ขอบน้องมารีเหมือนกันเลยอ่ะ แต่นึ้งว่ารูปหน้าน้องเค้าเหมือนคนที่เล่นลอร์ดออฟเดอะริงอ่ะ (ชื่อไรนะ)

ต้องติดรอบสามคนแหงมๆ

ปล.เด๋วนี้อัพบ่อยนะจ๊ะ
ปล.แทงยูนะจ๊ะ สำหรับเมล์ แต่สายไปซะและ

Utopia Munich said...

อัพบ่อยเพราะไม่ได้ออกไปในเมืองอ่ะสิ คึกน่ะ
เดี๋ยวอาทิตย์หน้าคงได้ออกทุกวันล่ะ
คนที่นึ้งว่า ลิฟ ไทเลอร์ ใช่ป่ะ

Anonymous said...

ไอ้เหลืองๆ ที่ออมเห็นแล้วเดาไม่ออกน่ะ กระชาย
แต่ที่น้ำมันเหลืองได้ เพราะนึ้งใส่ขมิ้น แต่ลืมบอกในนั้น แฮ่ๆ

อังคารนี้ว่างป่าวเนี่ย (ได้ข่าวว่าเข้าเมืองเกือบทุกวัน?)