Sunday, December 6, 2009

Suddenly Available

'Suddenly Available' reminds me of the series 'Suddenly Susan'


CIMG5509
Turned out I have longer holidays than I 've expected this year. I don't have to work until after New Year..wow it seems like a long time..
That makes me mostly available for lunch and shopping trips with friends ;-)

lunchwithfriends

Besides going out and cleaning my apartment, I am enjoying my time crocheting hats for this winter. I've bought a couple more sets of multicolor yarns and am so eager to finish them all!
I will also make one or two hats for G and hope he'll put them on ;-)


CIMG5482

PS For some reason I couldn't maximize the sizes of pictures on Photobucket so I changed the host and it works! The previous posts now have bigger versions ;-)

4 comments:

Kakai said...

ุชุดแอบหวานนะ น่ารักเชียว
อย่าสวยไม่รอใครสิ เดี่ยวพี่ไม่กล้าเจอนะ แล้วได้ข่าวจะลดอีก 3 โล โถ่นู๋ออมพอแล้วนะ พี่ขอร้อง ผอมกว่านี้มันจะไม่สวยนะ พี่ขอเตือน ตอนนี้แหละลังดี

LN said...

ใหญ่แล้วว่ะเฮ่ย...ฮ่าๆ
อ่อ..เป็นที่โฟโต้บัคเก็ท ไอ้เราก้อนึกว่าเป็นที่เจ้าของบล็อก

นึ้งว่าออมต้องทำหมวกให้มันยาวกว่านี้ ทำไปวัดไปเรื่อยๆ รับรอง งาม!
เพื่อนใหม่เยอะแยะเลย รับรองได้เดินสายไม่หยุดแน่ๆจ้า

Pee Jane said...

น้อง วันพฤ พี่จะเข้าไปเอาของที่สั่งซื้อไว้ แล้วก็จะซื้อของต่อ แต่ออมไม่ว่าง งั้นเราคุยกัน วันจันทร์ ดีไหม ดูอากาศด้วย ไม่งั้นก็แวะ มาเที่ยวบ้านพี่ไหม

ว่าแต่ อาหารข้างบน ออมทำเลี้ยงเพื่อนน่ะ น่ากินจัง

Anonymous said...

จ๊าากกออมไปกินบ้านเค้าค่ะไม่ได้ทำเลี้ยงเพื่อน ไม่มีฝีมือขนาดนั้นอย่าเข้าใจผิดเน้อ