Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Me ;-)

Recently I've been looking at Korean/Japanese-style clothes and really looking forward to doing some big clothes shopping in Thailand...^_^

page


Today I exercised almost one hour! I felt so good afterward. I should exercise often but recently I always get distracted by other things.
My resolutions this year will be something easy something that i can achieve. Here are what I have in mind:

*Eat more fish and seafood (although most seafood that can be found in Munich is frozen, but it's better than nothing) and eat less meat (especially white meat)
*Try to lose a couple of kilos and keep myself fit
*Continue with my reading (I've done well last year; I've read at least one book per month)

Okay, that's it. It's a short list..ha..ha..

Back to my busy schedule tomorrow but I look forward to it ^^